Founder, Wife, Mother, Problem Solver
Bless this Mess provides expertly accredited, 1:1 Professional Organising and Decluttering services to busy households and small business owners who aspire to the benefits of an organised home and life yet don’t know how to achieve it on their own.
Founded in 2011 by Robyn Amott, Bless this Mess is a service based business that reflects a culmination of Robyn’s diverse roles and unique organising approach, along with her caring and nurturing nature
Robyn is blessed with a natural flair for organising and with her think on her feet and outside of the box approach along with her keen eye for the little details, she’s not your everyday organiser.
Robyn is highly aware of the impact our environment can have on our mental health and how a cluttered environment can distract from our ability to complete daily tasks. Robyn also understands that there are more pieces to the puzzle than simply organising your items or pretty storage solutions.
Robyn refers to organising as our ‘base camp’. It’s about establishing an environment that supports our physical and emotional needs whilst providing security and peace of mind.
Robyn’s aim is to empower you with the basic, yet valuable concepts, skills and systems needed to reclaim and maintain the spaces within your home, office or small business and relieve you of the stress associated with cluttered spaces.
- Professional Member – Institute of Professional Organiser (I.O.P.O)
- Expertly Accredited Professional Organiser – AAPO Australia
- Mother of Two
- Housekeeping – Motor Inn
- Nanny – Early Childhood Educator
- Office Administration – Building Industry
- Office Manager – Dental
- Personal Assistant – Fashion Industry
- Product Analyst – Fashion Industry
- Retail Merchandiser – Fashion Industry
- Sales Co-Ordinator – Fashion Industry
- Volunteer – St Kilda Mums
- Volunteer Fundraising Co-Ordinator – Make a Wish Foundation (5 Years)
I look forward to guiding you on your journey to a simpler, clutter free and organised life.