Pre-Sale Property StylingAttracting Potential Buyers to Your Property
Have you considered utilising the services of a professional organiser for your Pre-Sale Property Styling?
No-one wants to see cluttered personal belongings in real estate photos. A styled home that evokes light, open and airy spaces is what is going to entice potential buyers to view your home ahead of others.
Can you believe that by utilising the services of a professional organiser to present your home in the best possible light, you could potentially increase your final sale price by 10%?
Storage is a major consideration for buyers, therefore decluttering and organising will identify and open up spaces that appeal to your buyers’ needs.
Utilise the services of Bless this Mess to:
- Stage your property (utilising your own items)
- Create a blank canvas from which buyers can imagine what it would be like to live here
- Showcase to potential buyers how each of the spaces can be best utilised
- Declutter, organise and pack away belongings that are not essential
- Arrange furniture to maximise space
- Style rooms to maximise appeal
- Create a welcoming atmosphere
Increasing your Buyer Potential
The stress of the impending sale of our home was taking it’s toll on my sleep, life and health. My husband travels alot and with two pre-school aged children the concept seemed completely impossible to handle on my own. Thank goodness I found Robyn! She worked quickly and efficiently within our timeframe and budget. The presentation of our home and the clear spaces and surfaces made me fall in love with my own home all over again. Robyn even coordinated the relocation to our new home. I recommend Robyn highly to all my friends and thank you so very much. Your hard work paid off in the presentation of our photos and final sale price, which was well above our realtor’s expectations.