Are you searching for a speaker for your next event or conference?
I help busy individuals and businesses to streamline and simplify their spaces, systems, habits and routines, in order to improve work flow, ensure deadlines are met and maximise overall efficiency.
People from all walks of life benefit from improving their organising skills, whether it be:
- Kinder/Primary School aged children learning the life skill of being organised, responsible and helping with household activities
- High school students managing their school and extracurricular commitments
- Parents wanting a simpler home life
- Professionals needing help getting through ‘to-do’ lists
- Retirees/Empty nesters wanting to downsize/declutter possessions
I also provide in-house coaching and motivational speaking services for small business and facilitate themed workshops for individuals and small groups.
Members of Howards Inspirations Rewards Program have free access to the following organising workshops:
ELLE Morning of Little Life Changing Ideas
DATE: Saturday, August 1, 2015
TIME: 8.30am – 1pm
LOCATION: Luna Park Sydney, The Crystal Ballroom, 1 Olympic Drive, Milsons Point
Watch Robyn’s presentation here